IT’S KENDRA-P’S 5000 FOLLOWER DRAWING GIVEAWAY BONANZA
I had a recent explosion of followers that put me over 5000, so it’s time for a lil giveaway to celebrate how cool you all are.
How do you participate?
- Reblog this post! As many times as you want, I don’t care.
- You do not need to be my follower, but it would be totally cool if you were.
- Likes do not count as an entry.
PRIZES? You know it.
- A digital colored sketch, similar to this drawing. Basically just a character or 2, solid colored background, and some basic shading.
- I will draw your original characters or anything from whatever fandom you dig OR WHATEVER YOU WANT (as long as it doesn’t make me horribly uncomfortable.)
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ASK BOX so I can contact the winner and ask whatchoo want, foo
I will decide a random winner next Sunday (March 9). If you don’t respond to my ask within 3 days, I’ll pick someone else.
The Shape of Things
Yay! I actualy drew something besides a comic strip! Wonder of wonders.
This, obviously, is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle named Raphael.
Been thinking about Skull Kid and Majora’s Mask. The more I think about it, the more I realize what a wonderful game it really is in context of the series. It’s a game about alienation, loneliness and the importance of friendship, and in its own strange way it just may be the saddest and most personal Zelda game.
Wonderful comic of a wonderful game.
This is how Daenerys gets her cutie mark.
sorry about the ugly watermark…Im trying to take precautions since it seems that on a couple of occasions people have been passing around my G.O.T pictures and uploading them to imagur and such.
For the record I dont dislike MLP. I know it has lots of fans and I’m hoping they have a sense of humor lol.
Manga Prediction of the Day: Akira Predicted Japan Hosting 2020 Olympics 30 Years Ago
With this weekend’s official announcement that Toyko won the bid for the 2020 Summer Olympics, the internet has been talking about who predicted this 30 years ago. Akira, the cyberpunk manga from the 1980s, set in 2019 against the backdrop of the upcoming 2020 Neo-Tokyo Olympics, what we call the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
THIS IS ALMOST TOO PAINFULLY REAL TO REBLOG.
Season 3 Episode 6: The Climb