Couple of drawings i did of The Drunks & Dragons podcast members.
Kurgh the Conqueror, mayor of Shitropolis, lays down the law.
A panel from my latest League of Super Redundant Heroes comic.
Daredevil, League of Super Redundant Heroes style!
Because DD was one of my favorite heroes as a kid and I just recently started reading the Daredevil comic again. Mark Waid & Chris Samnee are really hitting it out of the park!
Just watch it.
No, seriously. Watch the video.
but guys…can you imagine what would happen if someone hacked the highways?
SIGNAL BOOST THIS SHIT
Warrior dwarf lady. Inspired by listening to this.
My latest League of Super Redundant Heroes comic featured gender-bent versions of it’s characters
There was no room for these two but her’s some sketches of… uh… Kate and Buckaroo I guess?
IT’S KENDRA-P’S 5000 FOLLOWER DRAWING GIVEAWAY BONANZA
I had a recent explosion of followers that put me over 5000, so it’s time for a lil giveaway to celebrate how cool you all are.
How do you participate?
- Reblog this post! As many times as you want, I don’t care.
- You do not need to be my follower, but it would be totally cool if you were.
- Likes do not count as an entry.
PRIZES? You know it.
- A digital colored sketch, similar to this drawing. Basically just a character or 2, solid colored background, and some basic shading.
- I will draw your original characters or anything from whatever fandom you dig OR WHATEVER YOU WANT (as long as it doesn’t make me horribly uncomfortable.)
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ASK BOX so I can contact the winner and ask whatchoo want, foo
I will decide a random winner next Sunday (March 9). If you don’t respond to my ask within 3 days, I’ll pick someone else.
The Shape of Things